Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the NCTM Mathematics Education Trust (MET) Grants Application Home Page
The MET Grants application portal is open for grant applications twice each year. The spring applications are open from Feb 1 - May 1 and the winter applications are open from - August 16th - November 1st with the portal closing at 11:59 PM ET for each period.
- In preparation for a successful application, please review the Application Information and the Scoring Rubric documents for the grant, scholarship, or award you are applying for that are found at www.nctm.org/grants.
- Begin your application at https://nctm.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/21/home. You will need to create a new account here in order to submit an application.
- Your application can be started at anytime and saved to work on later.
- For file uploads, it is recommended that you upload pdf documents.
- It is suggested that you process with Chrome browser for best results.
NCTM's Mathematics Education Trust (MET) was established in 1976 to channel the generosity of contributors through the creation and funding of grants, awards, honors, and other projects that support the improvement of mathematics teaching and learning.